Welcome to Paranormal Stamps!
1. Join the community, you will not be able to post/vote without doing so.
2. Fill out the application form as much as you can. You don't have to go into thorough detail, just put what you feel is necessary.
3.Make sure your application is behind the LJ cut and your subject title is "Some things cannot be explained, only experienced." (just so I know you understand the rules)
4. ANYONE CAN VOTE. Whether you have been stamped or recently joined. Though only stamped members can join in on the themes but you can still vote on them.
5.You must be voted 5 - 10 times (of the same vote) to be stamped.
6.When voting put the name in the subject line.
7. No causing any distrupt between members and the moderator. You will get TWO WARNINGS. Any more and it will be dungeons for you (thus being banned from the community).
8. Once you've been stamped please put who you were stamped as at the bottom of your vote or use an icon to represent your stamp
9. DO NOT HOTLINK STAMPS - UPLOAD THEM TO YOUR OWN SERVERS.
10. If you are having a conversation whilst leaving comments but they are not relevent when making your vote please screen them, it helps when counting votes.
11.Please Vote On All The !needs votes Applications You Can.
This means at least two or more. Most members familiar with stamping communities place the links to the applications they have voted on under the above statement, (which is found in the application itself) to show they have done so. If you expect to be voted on, the courteous thing is to vote on other members too.
Please copy & paste your application in HTML format post and place behind a LJ cut and your subject title is "Some things cannot be explained, only experienced." (just so I know you understand the rules)
View All The Stamps, Here.
greekmyth_stamp princesse_stamp ladies_of_court
villainy_stamp bsdracula_stamp slugandjiggers
find_and_keep astrologystamps medievalstamps
If you would like to affiliate with us, please leave a message Here.
profile codes: palebird.